Keary has been named as one of the five recipients of the 2020 Amgen Young Investigator Award, as selected by Amgen’s Therapeutic Discovery and Drug Substance Technologies Departments. Congratulations to Keary and the other awardees!
• Keary Engle, Ph.D., Scripps Research Institute
• Jean-Philippe Julien, Ph.D., University of Toronto
• Alison Narayan, Ph.D., University of Michigan
• Sergey Pronin, Ph.D., University of California Irvine.
• David Veesler, Ph.D., University of Washington
The five speakers will receive funding to support research from Amgen and will participate in a virtual Young Investigator Award Symposium this fall.